Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Andy

Default Prices at Focus compared to B&Q

I reckon the prices at B&Q are generally higher than at Focus. I don't
shop for DIY often so I can't tell how big the difference is.

Very approximately, how much more would I pay at my huge local B&Q than
at my much-smaller Focus?

Maybe there has been a price survey of DIY stores in a magazine.

I don't mind travelling to Focus to see if they have an item in stock if
the saving over B&Q's price makes it worth it.

Thank you for any info.

--

posted to uk.d-i-y + free.uk.diy.home

Focus problem on old VDT Bennett Price Electronics Repair 2 January 13th 06 05:49 AM
bizarre self-healing CRT focus? [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 January 3rd 06 04:15 AM
Oneway raises prices wrz0170 Woodturning 6 December 15th 04 07:43 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
Mitsubishi VS-582R focus malfunctions Mike Electronics Repair 12 June 9th 04 05:14 PM