Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
Andy Hall

Default Prices at Focus compared to B&Q

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:21:17 +0100, Andy wrote:

I reckon the prices at B&Q are generally higher than at Focus. I don't
shop for DIY often so I can't tell how big the difference is.

Very approximately, how much more would I pay at my huge local B&Q than
at my much-smaller Focus?

Maybe there has been a price survey of DIY stores in a magazine.

I don't mind travelling to Focus to see if they have an item in stock if
the saving over B&Q's price makes it worth it.

Thank you for any info.

Focus has surly and rude teenagers as staff.

With that, I don't care if they are cheaper, which they aren't anyway.

--

..andy