Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Kelly

Default Washing line problem

My rotary washing line fell over this morning. It's been a little wobbly
for a while but this morning the light wind broke it. I took it up and
noticed the spike thing that goes into the ground is snapped so I need a
new one. Anyone know what these things re called and where I can get one
from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual DIY places.

Thanks

--
John Kelly

Remove dimspam if replying by mail
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Pearson

John Kelly wrote:
My rotary washing line fell over this morning. It's been a little
wobbly for a while but this morning the light wind broke it. I took
it up and noticed the spike thing that goes into the ground is
snapped so I need a new one. Anyone know what these things re called
and where I can get one from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual
DIY places.

Thanks

Argos item no. 8504319 @1.99 ??

Jon

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from John Kelly contains these words:

Anyone know what these things re called and where I can get one
from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual DIY places.

Ground spike. Wilkinsons sell 'em.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Race

Guy King wrote:
The message
from John Kelly contains these words:

Anyone know what these things re called and where I can get one
from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual DIY places.

Ground spike. Wilkinsons sell 'em.

Make sure that you get the correct diameter - II~RC there are two
different sizes of poles

Malcolm

Posted to uk.d-i-y
phil chastney

Guy King wrote:

The message
from John Kelly contains these words:

Anyone know what these things re called and where I can get one
from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual DIY places.

Ground spike. Wilkinsons sell 'em.

-- as do HomeBase

Sony TV - Picture Problem Bruce H Electronics Repair 4 October 10th 06 01:30 AM
Washing machine installation problem Mike UK diy 2 March 10th 06 09:34 PM
Washing Machine Problem Ray L UK diy 5 June 6th 05 02:39 PM
Phone Line Problem - Plea barry martin Home Repair 1 July 3rd 04 03:09 PM
Hotpoint Washing Machine Problem Nick UK diy 2 March 16th 04 10:31 PM