DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Washing line problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/152148-washing-line-problem.html)

John Kelly April 5th 06 12:10 PM

Washing line problem

My rotary washing line fell over this morning. It's been a little wobbly
for a while but this morning the light wind broke it. I took it up and
noticed the spike thing that goes into the ground is snapped so I need a
new one. Anyone know what these things re called and where I can get one
from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual DIY places.

Thanks

--
John Kelly

Remove dimspam if replying by mail

Jonathan Pearson April 5th 06 12:29 PM

Washing line problem

John Kelly wrote:
My rotary washing line fell over this morning. It's been a little
wobbly for a while but this morning the light wind broke it. I took
it up and noticed the spike thing that goes into the ground is
snapped so I need a new one. Anyone know what these things re called
and where I can get one from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual
DIY places.

Thanks

Argos item no. 8504319 @1.99 ??

Jon

John Kelly April 5th 06 12:36 PM

Washing line problem

In article ,
says...
John Kelly wrote:
My rotary washing line fell over this morning. It's been a little
wobbly for a while but this morning the light wind broke it. I took
it up and noticed the spike thing that goes into the ground is
snapped so I need a new one. Anyone know what these things re called
and where I can get one from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual
DIY places.

Argos item no. 8504319 @1.99 ??

Wow - I never knew you could get one from there. That's perfect (well
it's perfectly good enough).

Thanks

Guy King April 5th 06 12:44 PM

Washing line problem

The message
from John Kelly contains these words:

Anyone know what these things re called and where I can get one
from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual DIY places.

Ground spike. Wilkinsons sell 'em.

--
Skipweasel

Malcolm Race April 5th 06 04:30 PM

Washing line problem

Guy King wrote:
The message
from John Kelly contains these words:

Anyone know what these things re called and where I can get one
from? I'm hoping I can get one from the usual DIY places.

Ground spike. Wilkinsons sell 'em.

Make sure that you get the correct diameter - II~RC there are two
different sizes of poles

Malcolm