Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Eclipse!

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:45:29 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!
Mary

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.
:-)
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Cloudy here.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!
Mary

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.
:-)

That's Tools. Not my department :-)

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from Mike Halmarack ... contains these words:

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.

I've lost my hacksaw. Had it the other day when I went to collect some
steel tube from the stockholders[1] and I remember throwing it in the
boot but now it's gorn.

[1] Comes in 7m lengths and I ain't paying 'em to saw it up for me.

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Cloudy here.

I gave the clouds one of my Looks and they parted briefly enough.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:45:29 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Where are they then?

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Reid

Following up to Mary Fisher

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back so I'm not whinging.
--
Mike Reid
"Tis true, there's magic in the web" Othello Act III

Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:32:28 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!
Mary

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.
:-)

That's Tools. Not my department :-)

Mary

Women!
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to Mary Fisher

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back

Oh yes, I remember ...

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Reid

Following up to Mary Fisher

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back

Oh yes, I remember ...

we both remember, that's a good sign! :-)
--
Mike Reid
"Tis true, there's magic in the web" Othello Act III

Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to Mary Fisher

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back

Oh yes, I remember ...

we both remember, that's a good sign! :-)

I couldn't remember where my camera was this morning though! Only found it
when I went to look at the dough in the mixer. Had it yesterday, don't know
how it got there.

Reminds me,must go and check on the dough.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Guy King
writes
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Cloudy here.

Just enough cloud to make it interesting

a couple here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raden/

--
geoff