Posted to uk.d-i-y
astrofan

Default Solar Eclipse March 29; Only 2 Weeks To Go!

Hi All,

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?
Europe, Africa and Asia will experience it in 2 weeks from today !

Information about this event is available at:
http://solar-eclipse-2006.info

We just added information on how to photograph the Eclipse. You can
find this at:
http://www.sns.ias.edu/~jns/wp/2006/...clipse-march-2...

You can read about previous experiences, share your thoughts and post
your own pictures at:
http://solar-eclipse-2006.info/wp

We hope that you will enjoy the website.

Thanks,

solar-eclipse-2006.info

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On 15 Mar 2006 11:39:31 -0800, astrofan wrote:

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?

It's going to really spook the rag-heads.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Nigel
Molesworth writes
On 15 Mar 2006 11:39:31 -0800, astrofan wrote:

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?

It's going to really spook the rag-heads.

SO for all those who got so het up about the jewish joke ...

put up or shut up in future

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Douglas de Lacey

astrofan wrote:
Hi All,

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?
Europe, Africa and Asia will experience it in 2 weeks from today !

This is a good opportunity to apologise to Xavier Jubier for my response
to his earlier message (now expunged from my server). What I thought was
the interactive panel was explicitly labelled as a screenshot (doh!),
and his site works excellently. Go to
http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/libya/TSE_2006_GoogleMapFull.html,
zoom out to find your own locale and click on it to get full details.
Sadly, I'll be in the high mountains of Norway where I only get a 16%
eclipse (starting 10:04:16 UCT, ending 11:36:12 UCT). Thank you, Xavier!

Douglas de Lacey

Solar water heating ashnook UK diy 349 March 20th 06 06:23 AM
Solar Eclipse March 29 2006 ! [email protected] UK diy 3 February 28th 06 04:21 PM
Solar Eclipse Tours 2006 [email protected] UK diy 0 December 23rd 05 09:06 PM
Solar Hot Water and Heatbanks Vortex UK diy 1 May 13th 04 10:22 AM
OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil? Gunner Metalworking 551 March 7th 04 11:48 PM