DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Solar Eclipse March 29; Only 2 Weeks To Go! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/149232-solar-eclipse-march-29%3B-only-2-weeks-go.html)

astrofan March 15th 06 07:39 PM

Solar Eclipse March 29; Only 2 Weeks To Go!

Hi All,

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?
Europe, Africa and Asia will experience it in 2 weeks from today !

Information about this event is available at:
http://solar-eclipse-2006.info

We just added information on how to photograph the Eclipse. You can
find this at:
http://www.sns.ias.edu/~jns/wp/2006/...clipse-march-2...

You can read about previous experiences, share your thoughts and post
your own pictures at:
http://solar-eclipse-2006.info/wp

We hope that you will enjoy the website.

Thanks,

solar-eclipse-2006.info

Nigel Molesworth March 15th 06 08:16 PM

On 15 Mar 2006 11:39:31 -0800, astrofan wrote:

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?

It's going to really spook the rag-heads.

--
Nigel M

raden March 15th 06 11:28 PM

Solar Eclipse March 29; Only 2 Weeks To Go!

In message , Nigel
Molesworth writes
On 15 Mar 2006 11:39:31 -0800, astrofan wrote:

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?

It's going to really spook the rag-heads.

SO for all those who got so het up about the jewish joke ...

put up or shut up in future

--
geoff

Douglas de Lacey March 16th 06 02:50 PM

astrofan wrote:
Hi All,

Are you ready for the solar eclipse ?
Europe, Africa and Asia will experience it in 2 weeks from today !

This is a good opportunity to apologise to Xavier Jubier for my response
to his earlier message (now expunged from my server). What I thought was
the interactive panel was explicitly labelled as a screenshot (doh!),
and his site works excellently. Go to
http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/libya/TSE_2006_GoogleMapFull.html,
zoom out to find your own locale and click on it to get full details.
Sadly, I'll be in the high mountains of Norway where I only get a 16%
eclipse (starting 10:04:16 UCT, ending 11:36:12 UCT). Thank you, Xavier!

Douglas de Lacey