DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Eclipse! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/151171-eclipse.html)

Mary Fisher March 29th 06 11:45 AM

Eclipse!

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!

Mary

Mike Halmarack March 29th 06 12:05 PM

Eclipse!

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:45:29 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!
Mary

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.
:-)
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.

Guy King March 29th 06 12:19 PM

Eclipse!

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Cloudy here.

--
Skipweasel

Mary Fisher March 29th 06 12:32 PM

Eclipse!

wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!
Mary

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.
:-)

That's Tools. Not my department :-)

Mary

Guy King March 29th 06 12:32 PM

Eclipse!

The message
from Mike Halmarack ... contains these words:

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.

I've lost my hacksaw. Had it the other day when I went to collect some
steel tube from the stockholders[1] and I remember throwing it in the
boot but now it's gorn.

[1] Comes in 7m lengths and I ain't paying 'em to saw it up for me.

--
Skipweasel

Mary Fisher March 29th 06 12:33 PM

Eclipse!

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Cloudy here.

I gave the clouds one of my Looks and they parted briefly enough.

Mary

Nigel Molesworth March 29th 06 01:01 PM

Eclipse!

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:45:29 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Where are they then?

--
Nigel M

The Reid March 29th 06 01:15 PM

Eclipse!

Following up to Mary Fisher

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back so I'm not whinging.
--
Mike Reid
"Tis true, there's magic in the web" Othello Act III

Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site

Mike Halmarack March 29th 06 01:34 PM

Eclipse!

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:32:28 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!
Mary

Do you have a spare one of their hacksaw. It's my personal favourite.
:-)

That's Tools. Not my department :-)

Mary

Women!
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.

Mary Fisher March 29th 06 01:48 PM

Eclipse!

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to Mary Fisher

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

First time I've ever tried!

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back

Oh yes, I remember ...

Mary

The Reid March 29th 06 02:17 PM

Eclipse!

Following up to Mary Fisher

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back

Oh yes, I remember ...

we both remember, that's a good sign! :-)

Mary Fisher March 29th 06 03:09 PM

Eclipse!

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to Mary Fisher

lucky you Mary! Cloudy in London, still I got a view of the total
a few years back

Oh yes, I remember ...

we both remember, that's a good sign! :-)

I couldn't remember where my camera was this morning though! Only found it
when I went to look at the dough in the mixer. Had it yesterday, don't know
how it got there.

Reminds me,must go and check on the dough.

Mary

raden March 29th 06 10:15 PM

Eclipse!

In message , Guy King
writes
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I've just got some passable pictures :-)

Cloudy here.

Just enough cloud to make it interesting

a couple here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raden/

--
geoff