Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toe protectors

Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?

--
Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French

In message .com,
writes
Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?

some where local that sells, workwear/industrial clothing
--
Chris French

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek ^

On 23 Mar 2006 01:29:38 -0800, wrote:

Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?

Go to
www.yell.co.uk and search for safety equipment. in your town.

DG
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:58:32 +0000, chris French
wrote:

|In message .com,
writes
|Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
|boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?
|
|some where local that sells, workwear/industrial clothing

I know where to go in our area, but that would be useless to you.
Try Yellow pages for somewhere local to you

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from " cupra" contains these words:

Adsa

Ha - Toe-rays!

--
Skipweasel
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

On 23 Mar 2006 03:50:05 -0800, "Weatherlawyer"

| Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
| boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?
|
|A shoe shop.

Would you believe that Lidl had some a few weeks ago.
They will all be gone by now.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Andy Hall wrote:

Having tried various boots in the past and finding them too heavy to
be comfortable all day, I bought some DeWalt Trainers 2 (DW TRAIN 13)
from TLC.

They were happy for me to have them and return them if I wasn't happy,
plus the price was good and they were the only place that had size 13s
at the time.

I can wear them quite happily all day and they are only a bit heavier
in terms of feel than normal trainers. I can feel the toecap if I
curl my toes up, but that's about it.

I got some Toesaver trainers from CPC recently. They seem quite nice for
the money with full leather uppers. Again comparable weight to a havyish
shoe rather than a lightweight trainer.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?

ARCO

Google for them

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:01:46 -0000, "."
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?

ARCO

Google for them

I have their catalogue. Greenhams is another for safety products.

Arco tend to be expensive at catalogue prices, so discount negotiation
is needed.

--

..andy

Plug protectors Roly UK diy 7 January 2nd 06 02:28 PM
The Season for needing Surge Protectors and Interference Filters is upon us. American Technical Resources Electronics Repair 0 April 8th 05 08:11 PM
Are PC surge protectors needed in the UK? greywolf42 Electronics Repair 82 July 13th 04 11:37 AM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
Hitachi PTV "Protectors" Robert McPherson Electronics Repair 2 April 15th 04 03:35 AM