Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Toe protectors

On 23 Mar 2006 01:29:38 -0800, wrote:

Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector
boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?

Having tried various boots in the past and finding them too heavy to
be comfortable all day, I bought some DeWalt Trainers 2 (DW TRAIN 13)
from TLC.

They were happy for me to have them and return them if I wasn't happy,
plus the price was good and they were the only place that had size 13s
at the time.

I can wear them quite happily all day and they are only a bit heavier
in terms of feel than normal trainers. I can feel the toecap if I
curl my toes up, but that's about it.

--

..andy