Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Still no sign of the goods

from Decorating Direct. :-( they were supposed to be dispatched on
thursday.

"Many thanks for your order, and we hope you will use our service
again!"

No friggin chance.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
from Decorating Direct. :-( they were supposed to be dispatched on
thursday.

"Many thanks for your order, and we hope you will use our service
again!"

No friggin chance.

Well I finally got the correct cabinet yesterday from Bathstore after 14
weeks..
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
from Decorating Direct. :-( they were supposed to be dispatched on
thursday.

"Many thanks for your order, and we hope you will use our service
again!"

No friggin chance.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

I've used Decorating Direct several times in the past with no problems. It
may be the courier has introduced a delay?

Alan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Alan wrote:
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
from Decorating Direct. :-( they were supposed to be dispatched on
thursday.

"Many thanks for your order, and we hope you will use our service
again!"

No friggin chance.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

I've used Decorating Direct several times in the past with no
problems. It may be the courier has introduced a delay?

Alan.

Damn! they're using ANC couriers cheapest around...must lose a lot of
custom via this avenue of transport.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Alan wrote:
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
from Decorating Direct. :-( they were supposed to be dispatched on
thursday.

"Many thanks for your order, and we hope you will use our service
again!"

No friggin chance.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

I've used Decorating Direct several times in the past with no
problems. It may be the courier has introduced a delay?

Alan.

Damn! they're using ANC couriers cheapest around...must lose a lot of
custom via this avenue of transport.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

ANC telling porkies,supposedly delivered at 3.30 Monday afternoon,no anwser
but card left through the letterbox.
What card? this reminds me of another mail service. :-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite