Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

Default SDA QSEDBUK boiler database browser - Any users please read!

If you are using our free QSEDBUK boiler database program do NOT
update the database to the current one. Unknown to me they have
changed the field definitions and the new file makes the program
useless. As I have pointed out to TPTB .... (not Mr Prescott's
department this time)

Free SEDBUK boiler database browser
http://www.sda.co.uk/qsedbuk.htm
[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Heating design diagram (preliminary) John Aston UK diy 55 December 10th 04 08:31 PM
Mixing header and pumps John Aston UK diy 79 December 8th 04 09:50 AM
Noisy banging boiler what is the cause? Tim UK diy 8 November 3rd 04 09:36 PM
Boiler TP valve problems? Linc Vannah Home Repair 9 May 8th 04 02:20 AM