Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Nicholson

Default Projector Screen Material

Hi

This *might* appear as a sorta double post - if it does - apologies. I
posted a similar message earlier, but when I clicked on it once it had
appeared in the list, I got a 'this message is no longer available'
note - dunno why. Anyway, here goes

I'm looking for a source of the material that is used to make
projector screens. A quick google using various combinations of
'screen' 'projector' 'material' etc has given me an invaluable insight
into how the various options work, but not where to buy the stuff

Also - would *very bright, white paint* do as a stopgap? (I've been
warned against just projecting against a normal white wall)

Any ideas?

Tim