Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley

Default Braided Flexible Hoses used in Plumbing Systems

In article .com
Merryterry wrote:
With respect, you will then see you
are talking a load of b....cks.

That makes two of you.

Now I know how Churchill felt. Well as my old Dad said 'Son you can
take a horse to water but you can't make him drink'

I shall cease posting on this thread but reserve the right to say 'I
told you so'

Just as soon as one of us gets legionella from Chinese plumbing. Don't
hold your breath. On the other hand ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On 6 Mar 2006 15:44:51 -0800, Merryterry wrote:

I am coming to the conclusion that your regular plumbing contributors
wouldnt know the regulations if they fell on them)

Hey, good way to get people on your side, insult them. Nice.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Merryterry

I am coming to the conclusion that your regular plumbing contributors
wouldnt know the regulations if they fell on them)

Hey, good way to get people on your side, insult them. Nice.

Just insulting them back. I suppose one of your contributors calling me
a stupid **** isnt an insult in your book?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Merryterry

I think you should take your smooth hoses and shove them up your rectum,
where the indisputable slick quality of their interiors should protect

Very nice people you have on this group. What a great example of
informed debate. When you have run out of argument just tell the other
party to shove it up his arse!

One consolation is that when the other party starts to use personal
insults he has lost the argument.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley

In article .com
Merryterry wrote:
I think you should take your smooth hoses and shove them up your rectum,
where the indisputable slick quality of their interiors should protect

Very nice people you have on this group. What a great example of
informed debate. When you have run out of argument just tell the other
party to shove it up his arse!

One consolation is that when the other party starts to use personal
insults he has lost the argument.

It could just mean that you're an irritating **** and they don't want to
participate in informed debate with you. What's the point in being
right if nobody can be bothered to listen to you? If it's self-
satisfaction that you're after then there's no need to involve anyone
else.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On 7 Mar 2006 05:50:29 -0800, "Merryterry"
wrote:

I am coming to the conclusion that your regular plumbing contributors
wouldnt know the regulations if they fell on them)

Hey, good way to get people on your side, insult them. Nice.

Just insulting them back. I suppose one of your contributors calling me
a stupid **** isnt an insult in your book?

Compared to what you could have been called take it as a friendly
compliment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Merryterry wrote:
I think you should take your smooth hoses and shove them up your rectum,
where the indisputable slick quality of their interiors should protect

Very nice people you have on this group. What a great example of
informed debate. When you have run out of argument just tell the other
party to shove it up his arse!

My comment seemed to me to be entirely appropriate given the undoubted
qualities of your brain (fairly unexceptional), rectum (full of ****)
and flexible pipes(undoubtedly ideal for extruding ****)..

One consolation is that when the other party starts to use personal
insults he has lost the argument.

I wasn't even bothering to *argue* with you.

If you think utter derision is argument, you have even less brain than I
credited you for.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Rob Morley wrote:
In article .com
Merryterry wrote:
I think you should take your smooth hoses and shove them up your rectum,
where the indisputable slick quality of their interiors should protect

Very nice people you have on this group. What a great example of
informed debate. When you have run out of argument just tell the other
party to shove it up his arse!

One consolation is that when the other party starts to use personal
insults he has lost the argument.

It could just mean that you're an irritating **** and they don't want to
participate in informed debate with you. What's the point in being
right if nobody can be bothered to listen to you? If it's self-
satisfaction that you're after then there's no need to involve anyone
else.

Yep. Have a nice wank instead.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Merryterry wrote:
One consolation is that when the other party starts to use personal
insults he has lost the argument.

It could just mean that you're an irritating **** and they don't want to
participate in informed debate with you. What's the point in being
right if nobody can be bothered to listen to you? If it's self-
satisfaction that you're after then there's no need to involve anyone
else.

Q.E.D.

Oh dear.

Look if you want to prop up your ego, jerk off somewhere else will you?

OTOH if you want to sell product, you will have to come up with a better
reason than any you have so far.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

I am coming to the conclusion that your regular plumbing contributors
wouldnt know the regulations if they fell on them)
Hey, good way to get people on your side, insult them. Nice.

Just insulting them back. I suppose one of your contributors calling me
a stupid **** isnt an insult in your book?

Compared to what you could have been called take it as a friendly
compliment.

Yeah,. How about 'irritating, self satisfied little ******, with a brain
the size of a pea, and sufficiently lacking in scruples to attempt to
make money out of scaremongering those whose intellectual capacity is
even less, into buying over priced product that no one wants or needs.

Try e-mailing Drivel. He'll buy one off you. No one else gives a ****
frankly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol

Merryterry wrote:
Just insulting them back. I suppose one of your contributors calling me
a stupid **** isnt an insult in your book?

For this newsgroup, that was quite polite. You were obviously being
wrongly treated as just a normal incompetent. Subsequent posts of yours,
show distinct Troll characteristics. When actions kill someone, then is
the time to worry. Until then who cares?

Are you employed by ODPM, you seem about as competent and disenguous.

Capitol
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
Merryterry writes
I am coming to the conclusion that your regular plumbing contributors
wouldnt know the regulations if they fell on them)

Hey, good way to get people on your side, insult them. Nice.

Just insulting them back. I suppose one of your contributors calling me
a stupid **** isnt an insult in your book?

Term of endearment sunshine

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , The Natural
Philosopher writes
wrote:

I am coming to the conclusion that your regular plumbing
contributors
wouldnt know the regulations if they fell on them)
Hey, good way to get people on your side, insult them. Nice.
Just insulting them back. I suppose one of your contributors calling me
a stupid **** isnt an insult in your book?

Compared to what you could have been called take it as a friendly
compliment.

Yeah,. How about 'irritating, self satisfied little ******, with a
brain the size of a pea, and sufficiently lacking in scruples to
attempt to make money out of scaremongering those whose intellectual
capacity is even less, into buying over priced product that no one
wants or needs.

Try e-mailing Drivel. He'll buy one off you. No one else gives a ****
frankly.

.... And he loves you too, he's just a bit shy

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
Merryterry writes
I think you should take your smooth hoses and shove them up your rectum,
where the indisputable slick quality of their interiors should protect

Very nice people you have on this group. What a great example of
informed debate. When you have run out of argument just tell the other
party to shove it up his arse!

Keep it up, don't give in

One consolation is that when the other party starts to use personal
insults he has lost the argument.

I've heard that before - not true, but good when you run out of
arguments

c'mon, you can do better than that

.... opens popcorn, pours beer

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:17:39 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Can you accept that all domestic water supplies in the UK have a
chlorine content high enough to kill all bugs in the water?

Bristol's water has enough chlorine in it to kill chlorine-breathing
aliens from a '50s pulp sci-fi novel!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Merryterry"
saying something like:

I think you should take your smooth hoses and shove them up your rectum,
where the indisputable slick quality of their interiors should protect

Very nice people you have on this group. What a great example of
informed debate. When you have run out of argument just tell the other
party to shove it up his arse!

One consolation is that when the other party starts to use personal
insults he has lost the argument.

You may think that if you wish.

Back under your bridge.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember raden saying
something like:

c'mon, you can do better than that

... opens popcorn, pours beer

pours beer out of popcorn

Bit soggy, innit?
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember raden saying
something like:

c'mon, you can do better than that

... opens popcorn, pours beer

pours beer out of popcorn

Bit soggy, innit?

Sshh ....
the hairdrier's doing wonders

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

wrote:

Can you accept that all domestic water supplies in the UK have a
chlorine content high enough to kill all bugs in the water?

Bristol's water has enough chlorine in it to kill chlorine-breathing
aliens from a '50s pulp sci-fi novel!

Yes, but what about the bugs that thrive on excess chlorine ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article .com, Merryterry
wrote:

Very nice people you have on this group. What a great example of
informed debate. When you have run out of argument just tell the other
party to shove it up his arse!

Without entering the argument about hoses. . . .

What you need to bear in mind is that all groups have their resident
pillock. The very nature of usenet too, means that a goodly proportion of
users are looking for something on the cheap. That particular poster is a
good example of both camps. Frets about the pennies while not noticing the
waste of the pounds. Then he has the temerity to deride others for doing the
job properly. :-)

Always good for amusement. He's an engineer donch no ? :-)