Junior Member

Post securit 700l installation instructions

I have bought a property with a securit 700l system installed.
The battery failed a few weeks back and I have just got around to replacing it. Now when I enter the code for the alarm it will not arm itself.
Does anyone have a copy of the installation instructions I can have or can tell me how to enter the alarm code to resolve this.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default securit 700l installation instructions

collo wrote:
I have bought a property with a securit 700l system installed.
The battery failed a few weeks back and I have just got around to
replacing it. Now when I enter the code for the alarm it will not arm
itself.
Does anyone have a copy of the installation instructions I can have or
can tell me how to enter the alarm code to resolve this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Google says you're not the only one looking for it.
http://tinyurl.com/pmny9
--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

SantaUK wrote:
YGM

Another one not sharing his findings?

--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
collo wrote:
I have bought a property with a securit 700l system installed.
The battery failed a few weeks back and I have just got around to
replacing it. Now when I enter the code for the alarm it will not arm
itself.
Does anyone have a copy of the installation instructions I can have or
can tell me how to enter the alarm code to resolve this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Many alarms go back to the factory defaults when totally powered down so
try the usual numbers like 1234, etc.

--
*Be more or less specific *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
TerryW

collo wrote in news:collo.2462d2
@diybanter.com:

I have bought a property with a securit 700l system installed.
The battery failed a few weeks back and I have just got around to
replacing it. Now when I enter the code for the alarm it will not arm
itself.
Does anyone have a copy of the installation instructions I can have or
can tell me how to enter the alarm code to resolve this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Here goes:

It has probably reset to factory defaults:

User/Customer Code 1: 1234
User/Customer Code 2: 0000
Engineer Code: 7890

I have the full manuals for the 700L - email me if you want more info.

TerryW
Posted to uk.d-i-y
SantaUK

All you have to do is ask me for it.

--
Regards

M Millar

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
SantaUK wrote:
YGM

Another one not sharing his findings?

--

Sir Benjamin Midllethwaite

Securit 700L alarm (circa 1995) John UK diy 8 June 7th 06 11:52 AM
Gas Boiler installation in timber framed extension Tom UK diy 1 June 26th 04 06:37 PM
FM Aerial installation Q's PJ UK diy 50 September 23rd 03 08:59 AM
Veritas Twin Screw Installation Tips? Rkola Woodworking 0 September 6th 03 09:37 PM
URGENT: A contractor situation -- Recess installation of Tub + "Lawyer?" Blume Home Repair 2 August 23rd 03 09:44 PM