Tom

Default Gas Boiler installation in timber framed extension

I'm in the design stage of a small extension ( approx 4.5 Sq M) to the rear
of a domestic garage, it's probably going to be a timber framed construction
built as per Peter Taylor's excellent advice on an earlier thread "
Insulation of external stud wall" query by Simon.
The extension is to provide space for an utility room which will enclose a
small freezer, washing machine, sink, and !!! a floor standing Gas boiler
which is at present located in the garage.
The installation instructions of the Gloworm Hideaway 60B FF boiler refers
to Document IGE/UP/7/1998 for advice on installation, unfortunately I cannot
seem to find this document on the web, I am keen to install the boiler to
meet regs and am aware of Corgi restrictions/ regulations.
Can anyone advise or help to provide information relating to boiler
installation.
Regards
Tom

tarquinlinbin

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:05:20 +0100, "Tom"
wrote:

[...]

IGE as the prefix refers to Institute Of Gas Engineers. They now call
themselves inst of gas engineers and managers. Take a look at
http://www.igem.org.uk

You can order it from them but it will cost you sixty of your english
notes!!,a bit steep I'd say... Try Glow worm instead..

joe