Posted to uk.d-i-y
Blueskies

Default A special iTunes gift for all DIY group members...

Hi Guys

If anyone's making any future online DIY purchases, UK shopping portal
Shopfar.com have agreed to give any D-I-Y group member a gift of 12
free iTunes song codes when they join up. This is an absolutely free
no-strings-attached offer. Shopfar.com is free to join, does not pass
on any details, does not send any spam and, most importantly, has lots
of DIY shopping sites to choose from!

Go to http://www.shopfar.com and join up using the promo code
"DIYTUNES" to get the 12 free song gift while stocks last.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
Blueskies writes
Hi Guys

If anyone's making any future online DIY purchases, UK shopping portal
Shopfar.com have agreed to give any D-I-Y group member a gift of 12
free iTunes song codes when they join up. This is an absolutely free
no-strings-attached offer. Shopfar.com is free to join, does not pass
on any details, does not send any spam and, most importantly, has lots
of DIY shopping sites to choose from!

Go to http://www.shopfar.com and join up using the promo code
"DIYTUNES" to get the 12 free song gift while stocks last.

What, you run out of tunes?

I don't think so

Nor do I think I shall be making use of your website TYVM

Spamming ****

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
Blueskies writes
Hi Guys

If anyone's making any future online DIY purchases, UK shopping portal
Shopfar.com have agreed to give any D-I-Y group member a gift of 12
free iTunes song codes when they join up. This is an absolutely free
no-strings-attached offer. Shopfar.com is free to join, does not pass
on any details, does not send any spam and, most importantly, has lots
of DIY shopping sites to choose from!

Go to http://www.shopfar.com and join up using the promo code
"DIYTUNES" to get the 12 free song gift while stocks last.

And here's the culprit

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?...&id=1225712003

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
In message .com,
Blueskies writes

Hi Guys

If anyone's making any future online DIY purchases, UK shopping portal
------.com have agreed to give any D-I-Y group member a gift of 12
free iTunes song codes when they join up. This is an absolutely free
no-strings-attached offer. Shopfar.com is free to join, does not pass
on any details, does not send any spam and, most importantly, has lots
of DIY shopping sites to choose from!

Go to http://www.-------.com and join up using the promo code
"DIYTUNES" to get the 12 free song gift while stocks last.

URL edited.

Tell me something spammer, if they dont spam, are you someone who
doesnt work for them? If so, why are you advertising them for free, and
how do you know about their tunes offer?

Or... is this another lying spammer with a company best stayed away
from?

Sorry, your offer of free tunes in an attempt to get round the spam
policy was rejected.

NT

Is a jointer knife really just a jointer knife? [email protected] Woodworking 3 January 17th 06 01:26 AM
OT - Blue & Red jim rozen Metalworking 238 August 4th 05 05:45 PM
Nice write up about LEDs Gunner Metalworking 242 June 13th 04 04:10 PM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
An open request to all group members (In advance, we admit that this post could be considered commercial in nature) Chris Sypolt Metalworking 1 August 30th 03 02:12 PM