Posted to uk.d-i-y
wattie

Default Reginox Ceramic sink

Good afternoon,
WE need a new sink, preferably ceramic 1 1/2 bowl with drainer, like the
Reginox one for £137 on this page http://www.sinks2taps.co.uk/default.asp
Is this a good brand, and has anyone dealt with the website in the past?
They also seem to deal on the www.sinksdirect.co.uk site.
Thanks for any input.
WM

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Holly, in France

wattie wrote:
Good afternoon,
WE need a new sink, preferably ceramic 1 1/2 bowl with drainer, like
the Reginox one for £137 on this page
http://www.sinks2taps.co.uk/default.asp Is this a good brand, and has
anyone dealt with the website in the past? They also seem to deal on
the www.sinksdirect.co.uk site.
Thanks for any input.

Sorry, not familiar with that one, but having looked at a few I found
and bought a similar and sort of traditional looking Villeroy & Boch one
for a client recently, 100, maybe 120 euro + VAT ish. I'll buy the same
one for here when we get the necessary round tuits.

--
Holly, in France
Gite to let in Dordogne, now with pool.

Extra Long Sink Clips [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 13th 06 02:58 PM
Good quality kitchen sink on a budget David Hearn UK diy 5 August 16th 05 10:20 PM
Moenstone Sink Mike Home Repair 9 March 6th 05 06:01 AM
Sink Waste venting problem BillR UK diy 1 September 9th 03 04:16 AM
Very Basic - Sealing a tap - ceramic sink Bob Mannix UK diy 2 July 11th 03 09:52 PM