Posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Default Catch It Now

aust_powers wrote:

Damn, missed it how well did it work?

Only a toy but it was used on a gym stadium floor so it worked very
well indeed. If you have ever thought of making one of those flying
model planes, this is a cheaper and much more satisfying alternative.

You can get a piece of visquene off any building site skip (enough to
cover the board) -it was less than 4 by 2 ft. The only expense was the
leaf blower. Noisy and petrol driven but I was very tempted.

Any grit on an uneven road and you will have problems. But then you can
get over them with more visquene. I wonder if a three way hinged board
and draught excluder brushes would be more of an off roader. Perhaps
with a Briggs and Stratton racing motor?

It really has possibilities. (Mainly for the chancellor of the
exchequer if it ever takes off, although I could see them replacing
shopping trolleys in Milton Keynes any decade now.)

Posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
Andrewp At Work

I would have thought the suspension would be much better than Rovers!!!
hehe

Posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
raden

In message . com,
aust_powers writes
I reckon you could make them and flog them on ebay, I would have one
and am sure lots of people would, Is there a link to any pics of it?

While x-posting to UK.d-i-y, can you give a bit of context

.... so we have a clue WTF you're on about

--
geoff
Posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

raden wrote:

While x-posting to UK.d-i-y, can you give a bit of context
... so we have a clue WTF you're on about

No.

**** off.

Posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
Weatherlawyer writes

raden wrote:

While x-posting to UK.d-i-y, can you give a bit of context
... so we have a clue WTF you're on about

No.

**** off.

Aah - What more could we expect from you

I asked a reasonable request in a reasonable manner

clueless ****

--
geoff

Posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Weatherlawyer wrote:
aust_powers wrote:

Damn, missed it how well did it work?

Only a toy but it was used on a gym stadium floor so it worked very
well indeed. If you have ever thought of making one of those flying
model planes, this is a cheaper and much more satisfying alternative.

You can get to it via their website if you have java and other scripts
enabled. Also, if you are quick enough, you can catch the repeat at
noon today Channel Five.