Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian_m

Default Part P conudrum.....

I have removed a partition stud wall between my kitchen and (ex)study to
make a bigger kitchen. Now there are two power points in the study (on the
downstairs ring as opposed to kitchen ring) that have now "moved" into the
kitchen.

Do I need to raise a Part P to move them upto work top height as they are
now in a Part P zone ? (maybe I should have done it before they "moved" to
the kitchen ???)

I was going to put in a separate ring for the new area (and removing the old
sockets out of downstairs ring) as the CU is on the other side of the
ex-study wall, so not exactly going to be a long/large ring, but this seem
awfully steep (£300 Part P test) just for say 3 sets of double sockets.

Bit of a pain......comments please....

Help finding old router part Jon Woodworking 14 March 18th 06 11:40 PM
need help identifying VCR part Veggie Electronics Repair 8 June 17th 05 05:48 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Part P - new cable colours CRB UK diy 50 November 30th 04 11:13 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM