Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default drill your own water well cheap

Drilling your own water well is not to hard. we have one drive point
well, and 3 4 inch water wells. The drive point well has free
instructions link at www.drillingfab.com
they also has drilling troubleshooting guide to help green horns. There
drilling rig plans book is what i used to make our drilling rig
with.They were cheap, not much money and easy to follow plans even for
me a simple person. Give it a try. and hang in there..

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine

On 5 Feb 2006 21:36:15 -0800, wrote:

Drilling your own water well is not to hard.

snip
Give it a try. and hang in there..

That's not very nice :-)

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil

"We at Drillingfab serve the Rancher, Home owner,Do-it-yourself
Installer, In addtion to
the well driller/pump man. "

Many ranchers here????

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Andrews

"Phil" wrote in message
ups.com...
"We at Drillingfab serve the Rancher, Home owner,Do-it-yourself
Installer, In addtion to
the well driller/pump man. "

Many ranchers here????

Just the occassional cowboy... ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
writes
Drilling your own water well is not to hard. we have one drive point
well, and 3 4 inch water wells. The drive point well has free
instructions link at
www.drillingfab.com
they also has drilling troubleshooting guide to help green horns. There
drilling rig plans book is what i used to make our drilling rig
with.They were cheap, not much money and easy to follow plans even for
me a simple person. Give it a try. and hang in there..

1/4" into your skull would probably be the easiest way to find water

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Hogarty

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:16:31 +0000, raden wrote:

In message .com,

They were cheap, not much
money and easy to follow plans even for me a simple person. Give it a
try. and hang in there..

1/4" into your skull would probably be the easiest way to find water

Well he does admit to being simple in his spam so you may have a point.

--
Regards
Tony