Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul-S8

Default Screw storage limit reached!

dave" wrote in message
My garage cupboards are now crammed with so many B&Q plastic boxes full of
woodscrews etc I can hardly open then! So, has anyone seen any good-value
(ie
not too expensive) wall mounted storage racks/cabinets/anything Ican
decant this
stuff into?
Thanks

what about some of these

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/produc...2&r=2063&g=108

I would get a few of these and attach to the wall in a way that you can
easily lift them off so you can transport the screws to the job if required.

Paul

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:27:01 GMT, "John" wrote:

|"Paul-S8" wrote in message
| dave" wrote in message
| My garage cupboards are now crammed with so many B&Q plastic boxes full
| of
| woodscrews etc I can hardly open then! So, has anyone seen any good-value
| (ie
| not too expensive) wall mounted storage racks/cabinets/anything Ican
| decant this
| stuff into?
| Thanks
|
| what about some of these
|
| https://www.machinemart.co.uk/produc...2&r=2063&g=108
|
| I would get a few of these and attach to the wall in a way that you can
| easily lift them off so you can transport the screws to the job if
| required.
|
| Paul
|

|I always seem to buy them in plastic bags that rip right open when you just
|need one screw.

I tip screws into boxes, for storage, one for 6s on for 8s one for 10s.
When I want a screw, I tip the box onto a newspaper.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Please quote, with quote
character, previous post sniped to only the bit you are replying to.