Posted to uk.d-i-y
the pilot

Default Paving Slab layout software ??

Is there any paving slab layout software available, preferably free,
that I could use to give me different patterns etc ??
Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

the pilot wrote:

Is there any paving slab layout software available, preferably free,
that I could use to give me different patterns etc ??

Bradstone have one for download. Last time I tried it you still need to
manually tweek the results to get pleasing layouts, but they may have
improved it...

http://www.bradstone.com/garden/Libr.../index.shtml#2

--
Cheers,