DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Paving Slab layout software ?? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/142926-paving-slab-layout-software.html)

the pilot February 1st 06 06:50 PM

Paving Slab layout software ??

Is there any paving slab layout software available, preferably free,
that I could use to give me different patterns etc ??

John Rumm February 2nd 06 03:26 AM

the pilot wrote:

Is there any paving slab layout software available, preferably free,
that I could use to give me different patterns etc ??

Bradstone have one for download. Last time I tried it you still need to
manually tweek the results to get pleasing layouts, but they may have
improved it...

http://www.bradstone.com/garden/Libr.../index.shtml#2

--
Cheers,