Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default 15 auto fuse in 1 inch cube!

In article ,
dave wrote:
Long story but basically I have to fit a 15A auto fuse + holder (12vDC)
into the space of about about a 1" cube. Anyone know where I can get
such a thing - panel-mounted cartdrige or spade-type (pref). I'm off to
Halfuds in the morning to see what they have. I know they have the spade
type fuse links (at their super low prices :-))) ), but don't know if I
can get a single way holder there too.

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.c...-1/fuse-1.html

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.