Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian

Default 15 auto fuse in 1 inch cube!

"dave" wrote in message
news
Long story but basically I have to fit a 15A auto fuse + holder (12vDC)
into the
space of about about a 1" cube. Anyone know where I can get such a thing -
panel-mounted cartdrige or spade-type (pref). I'm off to Halfuds in the
morning
to see what they have. I know they have the spade type fuse links (at
their
super low prices :-))) ), but don't know if I can get a single way holder
there
too.

Buy yourself a blade type fuse and some flat connectors, then just push them
on the ends. Works great, but remember to tape it up.