Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Neil

Default telephone extension cable

Seasons greetings,
The " kids" have dragged us into the 21st century with a sky installation.
Unfortunately I need to put a telephone extension in, to accommodate it.
The only way is through an outside wall in the bedroom down the outside wall
and back in to the living room. Do I need special cable for outside, or is
the white stuff okay to use?
Many thanks for any advice.
Neil