Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine waste connecting to soil-pipe

Hi,

Are there any problems, or regulations concerning discharging water
via a trap from a washing machine into the soil-pipe?

(ie waste discharge from the toilet blocking any connection into the
soil pipe!)

Thanks in advance for any help
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul \( Skiing8 \)

wrote in message
Hi, Are there any problems, or regulations concerning discharging water
via a trap from a washing machine into the soil-pipe?
(ie waste discharge from the toilet blocking any connection into the
soil pipe!)
Thanks in advance for any help

hope not as that is what I have done, Also I would think it is ok as to do
this you need a 'strap on boss' and some pvc solvent cement. Cut your hole
and glue it on. OH, a slight warning.... I would be carefull if you are
going to google strap on boss!

Paul

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for your help guys, it's been most helpful.

Cheers
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Paul,

What do you mean by, .................. . 'I would be carefull if you
are
going to google strap on boss!'

Just curious!

Cheers

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul-S8

wrote in message
Paul,

What do you mean by, .................. . 'I would be carefull if you
are
going to google strap on boss!'

Just curious!

Cheers

it totally depends on if you have 'safe search' on or off and if is
'strapon' or 'strap on'

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ah! Sorry to be so thick, ........................... I see what you
mean now!

Had a sheltered life you see!

Thanks