Posted to uk.d-i-y
David

Default Opaque Film

I've got a small double glazed window that has opaque glass on the
outside but the inside pane is clear glass. When it's dark outside, on
the inside the window looks like a mirror. Can I get an opaque film to
fit on the inside to remove the reflection?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
David

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:53:48 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I've got a small double glazed window that has opaque glass on the
outside but the inside pane is clear glass. When it's dark outside, on
the inside the window looks like a mirror. Can I get an opaque film to
fit on the inside to remove the reflection?

Yes, here's an example
http://www.etchfx.co.uk/acatalog/Plain_FX.html

Or you could use "glass etch spray" available from craft shops, which is
actually a surface coating.

Thanks for that.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

David wrote:
I've got a small double glazed window that has opaque

Obscure, I hope, rather than opaque!

glass on the
outside but the inside pane is clear glass. When it's dark outside, on
the inside the window looks like a mirror. Can I get an opaque film to
fit on the inside to remove the reflection?

Curtains, or something?