Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default acrow pins.

Anyone know where I can buy pins for some acrows I have. Preferably in
the North London area.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
keith_765

wrote in message
ps.com...
Anyone know where I can buy pins for some acrows I have. Preferably in
the North London area.

SGB Scaffolding

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ta

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick

I use coach bolts on mine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yeah I thought of that but for now ,and if I want to sell them in the
future, I might as well get the right thing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero

wrote in message
ups.com...
Yeah I thought of that but for now ,and if I want to sell them in the
future, I might as well get the right thing.

===============
They need to be very strong coach bolts - about 5/8" ( 15mm).

Cic.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick

The reason coach bolts are good is that unlike machine screws they have
a long unthreaded portion ... great for a pin.
You can get them in all imperial sizes, and some metric.
I worled on sites where chisels or screwdrivers were the norm for Acrow
pins.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger

The message k
from "Cicero" contains these words:

They need to be very strong coach bolts - about 5/8" ( 15mm).

A borrowed a pair from a builder last year. One was lacking a pin and my
substitute which was a good fit was 5/8" diameter.

--
Roger Chapman

Door lock pins? miamicuse Home Repair 0 October 10th 05 02:53 AM
Anyone need a couple thousand DB25 connectors, less the pins Gunner Metalworking 8 July 30th 05 06:30 AM
Awarness Ribbon Lapel Pins For Sale! Mommy2DeAndre Metalworking 12 May 11th 05 04:06 AM
Megahertz PCMCIA Ethernet dongle W. Curtiss Priest Electronics Repair 0 January 16th 05 09:06 PM
Trivia: inventor of Acrow prop dies Tony Bryer UK diy 2 January 12th 04 04:55 PM