Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul - xxx

Default Triton Millenium

Hi,

We have a Triton Millennium electric shower fitted, brand new, fitted in
Spring and had no worries or problems with it, so I believe pressure and
flow rate to be fine.

Recently it's stopped heating the water to the point that even on the
hottest setting (rotary dial) it's just warming enough to stand in, but is
not comfortable and still pretty cold. I guess it's only since the weather
started getting cold that we 've noticed it, and that we've been moving the
dial hotter without realising the water was just getting cooler. I use it
every morning at 5:15am but it's the same whatever time of day. The jumper
is set to the hottest (I tried the manual) and nothing seems wrong with the
installation that I can see. As I say, it's been fine all summer.

Anyone any clues or ideas of what I can look at?

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

In article , Paul - xxx wrote:
Recently it's stopped heating the water to the point that even on the
hottest setting (rotary dial) it's just warming enough to stand in,
but is not comfortable and still pretty cold.

Some of these showers have two elements and one or both are switched in
depending on the heat setting. It could be that one has failed.

Triton are at http://www.triton-showers.co.uk . They have their own service
engineers who we have used once in the past and found very good

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]

Triton Respirator B Man Woodworking 5 November 5th 05 02:57 PM
Best modern Router table Router? [email protected] Woodworking 21 February 24th 05 06:01 AM
Triton Respirator irwin Woodturning 0 November 16th 04 12:50 PM
Triton T80 replacement Kevin UK diy 6 June 4th 04 05:30 PM