Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Safety Awareness!

It's coming to that time of the year again when stories like THIS are becoming more common.

It's too cold to run back to the van to get your protection and it's too cold to cold to do anything about it and it's JUST TOO COLD!

Well... safety in DIY is paramount... the traders should know this so it's their fault if they loose limbs and what not but the DIY are less aware due to us not really seing too many things go wrong.

Enough said: I just thought as a new commer to the forum i'd try my best to make people aware about the importance of H&S.

I nearly lost a butty once due to me falling off a couple of buckets I was trying to sit on and we wouldn't want that to happen to anybody!