Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Safety Awareness!

In message , Snowball
writes

It's coming to that time of the year again when stories like 'THIS'
(http://www.diyplace.co.uk/blog/) are becoming more common.

It's too cold to run back to the van to get your protection and it's
too cold to cold to do anything about it and it's JUST TOO COLD!

Yes, but is it in any way, shape or form actually true ?

Who knows

Well... safety in DIY is paramount... the traders should know this so
it's their fault if they loose limbs and what not but the DIY are less
aware due to us not really seing too many things go wrong.

Well, you wouldn't, would you if you'd lost both eyes due to stereo
angle grinding without a condom

Enough said: I just thought as a new commer

" , " ?

to the forum i'd try my
best to make people aware about the importance of H&S.

S'OK, we have our own safety nazis here

I nearly lost a butty once due to me falling off a couple of buckets I
was trying to sit on and we wouldn't want that to happen to anybody!

Yeah, I lost my virginity once, I won't let it happen again

--
geoff