Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

Default Safety Awareness!

wrote in message
oups.com...

SNIP

Think I'm kidding? I am now, but trust me, it will happen. Your basic
freedoms will be whittled away to the point that you become fully
dependant in every area, and you will be thus fleeced into poverty, and
prosecuted for making your house better or safer.

Already we have Orwellian government intrusion into our lives. Cameras in
the streets watch our movements, Cameras watch our vehicles and the central
big brother computer checks the number plates against central data base to
see if the car is taxed, MOT tested and insured.
Don't even think your home is your castle anymore - big brother has all
sorts of right of entry (Unless you are built like a brick sh*t house and
look as though you would be more trouble than its worth to annoy you)

John

Why don't animal rights campaigners throw paint over a Hells Angel wearing
leather although women in fur seem to be fair game?