Dark Angel

Default Semi OT : Vacuum Cleaner parts?

I know this is a little bit off topic, but I have an old Electrolux upright
vacuum cleaner, of which the main holding clip has broken in two.

Tried the chap on our local market, who's usually pretty good, but as it's
an older model he's not sure he can get one.

Is there any place online I might try?

TIA

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)

Bob Minchin

Dark Angel wrote in message ...
I know this is a little bit off topic, but I have an old Electrolux upright
vacuum cleaner, of which the main holding clip has broken in two.

Tried the chap on our local market, who's usually pretty good, but as it's
an older model he's not sure he can get one.

Is there any place online I might try?

TIA

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)
"Dark Angel's Realm of Horror" - http://www.realmofhorror.co.uk
"Realm of Horror Radio" - http://www.live365.com/stations/313834

Try www.ezee-fix.co.uk
I've been very happy with their service including money back for the odd
part that turned out to not be what I needed.

Bob

david lang

Dark Angel wrote:

Is there any place online I might try?

Try http://www.partscenter.co.uk/hrpc/default.html

Biggest aftermarket vacuum cleaner spares dealer in the UK.

Dave

Lobster

Dark Angel wrote:

I know this is a little bit off topic, but I have an old Electrolux upright
vacuum cleaner, of which the main holding clip has broken in two.

Is there any place online I might try?

I have the following saved in my IE Favorites for possible future use
(never used them myself):

http://www.vacuumcleanerspares.co.uk

David

Water-reservoir vacuum cleaner tenplay Home Repair 6 July 5th 05 04:54 PM
Vacuum Cleaner Dosn't Suck. Why?...Eureka Boss dl Home Ownership 4 June 29th 05 02:50 AM
Parts cleaner pump Rex B Metalworking 7 February 9th 05 10:45 PM
Heads up on service manuals! JW Electronics Repair 10 August 4th 04 02:53 PM
Riccar Radiance Vacuum review Clinton Bast Home Ownership 1 June 2nd 04 02:51 PM