Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

dl

Default Vacuum Cleaner Dosn't Suck. Why?...Eureka Boss

I have a Eureka Boss Bagless Upright, the vac has stopped sucking so I
took it apart and cant find anything wrong with it. I first checked the
hose all the way into the cannister which is clear. I then check all the
filters and took them out and tried it still no sucking. I then take the
machine apart all the way to the motor and checked the blades on the fan, it
has the aluminum blades that are all intact with none broken, and of course
the belt is good. Don't know where else to look . Any ideas where else to
look ?
Thanks

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

dl wrote:
I have a Eureka Boss Bagless Upright, the vac has stopped sucking so I
took it apart and cant find anything wrong with it. I first checked the
hose all the way into the cannister which is clear. I then check all the
filters and took them out and tried it still no sucking. I then take the
machine apart all the way to the motor and checked the blades on the fan, it
has the aluminum blades that are all intact with none broken, and of course
the belt is good. Don't know where else to look . Any ideas where else to
look ?

Try Lowes. They sell the Dyson which will work very well.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Rich Greenberg

In article , dl wrote:
I have a Eureka Boss Bagless Upright, the vac has stopped sucking so I
took it apart and cant find anything wrong with it. I first checked the
hose all the way into the cannister which is clear. I then check all the
filters and took them out and tried it still no sucking. I then take the
machine apart all the way to the motor and checked the blades on the fan, it
has the aluminum blades that are all intact with none broken, and of course
the belt is good. Don't know where else to look . Any ideas where else to

Since you seem to have covered all the areas past the fan, I would look
for a blockage between the fan and the nozzle.

I have a Eureka Boss Bagless Upright,

what model number?
dl

wrote in message