Mortimer Schnerd, RN

dl wrote:
I have a Eureka Boss Bagless Upright, the vac has stopped sucking so I
took it apart and cant find anything wrong with it. I first checked the
hose all the way into the cannister which is clear. I then check all the
filters and took them out and tried it still no sucking. I then take the
machine apart all the way to the motor and checked the blades on the fan, it
has the aluminum blades that are all intact with none broken, and of course
the belt is good. Don't know where else to look . Any ideas where else to
look ?

Try Lowes. They sell the Dyson which will work very well.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE