Peter Parry

Default Another tool supplier?

http://www2.westfalia.net/ Never heard of them before but someone
else had their catalogue with swathes of interesting things I never
knew I needed. Anyone any experience of using them? The product mix
is unusual to say the least.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Peter Parry wrote:
http://www2.westfalia.net/ Never heard of them before but someone
else had their catalogue with swathes of interesting things I never
knew I needed. Anyone any experience of using them? The product mix
is unusual to say the least.

Ho hum, another lucky bag shop.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Peter Parry wrote:
http://www2.westfalia.net/ Never heard of them before but someone
else had their catalogue with swathes of interesting things I never
knew I needed. Anyone any experience of using them? The product mix
is unusual to say the least.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

The set of button cells is twice the price of the local pound shop;-)

MBQ

raden

In message , Peter Parry
writes
http://www2.westfalia.net/ Never heard of them before but someone
else had their catalogue with swathes of interesting things I never
knew I needed. Anyone any experience of using them? The product mix
is unusual to say the least.

Hmmm

filled in the catalogue application and left a trailing space in the
telephone area code

Which it told me in krauteze

--
geoff
Rob Morley

In article , says...
In message , Peter Parry
writes
http://www2.westfalia.net/ Never heard of them before but someone
else had their catalogue with swathes of interesting things I never
knew I needed. Anyone any experience of using them? The product mix
is unusual to say the least.

Hmmm

filled in the catalogue application and left a trailing space in the
telephone area code

Which it told me in krauteze

Registrant Organization: Westfalia Werkzeugco. GmbH & Co KG

Paul Andrews

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article , says...
In message , Peter Parry
writes
http://www2.westfalia.net/ Never heard of them before but someone
else had their catalogue with swathes of interesting things I never
knew I needed. Anyone any experience of using them? The product mix
is unusual to say the least.

Hmmm

filled in the catalogue application and left a trailing space in the
telephone area code

Which it told me in krauteze

Registrant Organization: Westfalia Werkzeugco. GmbH & Co KG

...well Westfalia is a region on the Rhine.

Peter Parry wrote:
http://www2.westfalia.net/ Never heard of them before but someone
else had their catalogue with swathes of interesting things I never
knew I needed. Anyone any experience of using them? The product mix
is unusual to say the least.

"Universal-wide-angle (panorama) resolution-lentil, magnetic,
high-quality optical system with reimbursed lentils"

sure is!

NT