.

Default 10% off all boilers at B&Q

as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

-=D@n=-

.. wrote:
as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

Thanks for that. We're just about to do a bathroom, and get a new boiler,
your post has made it a bit more do-able!

Thanks

Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=D@n=-
.. wrote:
as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

Thanks for that. We're just about to do a bathroom, and get a new boiler,
your post has made it a bit more do-able!

Thanks
Use caution when buying from b&q....ive heared that there may be a reson that they sell boilers cheaply....would certainly avoid biasi...condensing boilers look great on paper but if you do not do your research you WILL be in big trouble...id get a boiler that is RELIABLE....and EASY to get parts for. Also id get a boiler that is fairly common to your area....check WHICH reports etc......DO NOT BUY CHEAPEST CONDENSER ON MARKET.....good luck
Doctor Drivel

"-=D@n=-" wrote in message
. wrote:
as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

Thanks for that. We're just about to do a bathroom, and get a new boiler,
your post has made it a bit more do-able!

Don't buy one of these cheapo secondary heat exchanger condensing boilers .
Get one with one piece heat exchanger.

Doctor Drivel

"gastec" wrote in message

-=D@n=- Wrote:
.. wrote:
as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

Thanks for that. We're just about to do a bathroom, and get a new
boiler,
your post has made it a bit more do-able!

Thanks

Use caution when buying from b&q..

They advertise in the corgi Gas Installer mag.

..ive heared that there may be a
reson that they sell boilers cheaply.

Because they buy them in bulk.

...would certainly avoid
biasi.

Good make, except the condensers.

..condensing boilers look great on paper but if you do not do
your research you WILL be in big trouble...id get a boiler that is
RELIABLE....and EASY to get parts for.

....and a one piece heat exchanger.

Also id get a boiler that is
fairly common to your area....check WHICH reports etc......DO NOT BUY
CHEAPEST CONDENSER ON MARKET.....good luck

sPoNiX

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:48:13 +0000, gastec
wrote:

Use caution when buying from b&q....ive heared that there may be a
reson that they sell boilers cheaply....would certainly avoid
biasi...

The main reason Biasi boilers are cheap at B&Q a

1. B&Q buy more of them than anyone else in the UK.

2. They are made in Italy and the strength of thepound makes the
exchage rate favourable.

sponix
.

gastec wrote:
-=D@n=- Wrote:
.. wrote:
as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

Thanks for that. We're just about to do a bathroom, and get a new
boiler,
your post has made it a bit more do-able!

Thanks

Use caution when buying from b&q....ive heared that there may be a
reson that they sell boilers cheaply....

yeah, they buy massive quantities.

********.

id get a boiler that is
RELIABLE....and EASY to get parts for.

you obviously don't know what you're on about.

Also id get a boiler that is
fairly common to your area....

and how, exactly, would I determine which is the most common boiler
in my area ? door to door research ? mailshot ? vox pop in the street ?

check WHICH reports etc......DO NOT BUY
CHEAPEST CONDENSER ON MARKET.....good luck

I don't need luck. I have reasonable skill and good judgement.

gastec wrote:

--
gastec

I've bought and installed two Biasi Combis. Nice and easy to install
and no problems to date.
So you've heard 'there may be a reason that they sell boilers cheaply'
.. Well, what is the reason? Or is that it?

-=D@n=-

Doctor Drivel wrote:
"-=D@n=-" wrote in message
. wrote:
as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

Thanks for that. We're just about to do a bathroom, and get a new
boiler, your post has made it a bit more do-able!

Don't buy one of these cheapo secondary heat exchanger condensing
boilers . Get one with one piece heat exchanger.

Thanks to everyone for the replies! Hopefully a friend of mine (Corgi
registered) will be doing the boiler work for us, and I'd budgeted around
£1400 for the boiler alone. Hopefully, if he feels that one of these from
B&Q would be suitable, then I'd be making a good saving.

.

-=D@n=- wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"-=D@n=-" wrote in message
. wrote:
as header, 10% off all boilers in store.

ceapest biasi condensing combi for just £440

hth

Thanks for that. We're just about to do a bathroom, and get a new
boiler, your post has made it a bit more do-able!

Don't buy one of these cheapo secondary heat exchanger condensing
boilers . Get one with one piece heat exchanger.

Thanks to everyone for the replies! Hopefully a friend of mine (Corgi
registered) will be doing the boiler work for us, and I'd budgeted
around £1400 for the boiler alone. Hopefully, if he feels that one of
these from B&Q would be suitable, then I'd be making a good saving.

£1400 for the boiler ? worrizit ? gold plated ?

FWIW I'm getting mine installed + fit one new rad + swap another
out for just £100 labour.

Condensing Boilers & Fuel Prices RedOnRed UK diy 33 October 20th 05 09:34 AM
Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Suitable bath taps for combi boilers First Network UK diy 1 February 11th 05 02:40 PM
Condensing boilers and pluming James UK diy 32 March 17th 04 10:02 PM
how do I ensure there is a cold water path to the boilers return BigWallop UK diy 0 July 3rd 03 01:59 PM