Junior Member

Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Lightbulb New product for shiny floors

NEW - New - NEW - I haven't seen it in the shops anyway.

I came across a new type of dustsheet whilst I was browsing the internet, which may be of interest to you DIY enthusiasts.

It is called a SLIPM8 sheet and is made of a cotton and rubber material.

I requested a free material sample and made the decision to purchase one, what a wise move.

I could have broken my neck whilst I was DIY'ing otherwise.
Matt Beard

Default New product for shiny floors

After me everyone... spam, spam, spam, spam.. spam, spam, spam, spam....

raden

In message , S. Liped-Over
writes

We live in hope - spamming ****

--
geoff
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember ****lip
saying something like:

NEW - New - NEW - I haven't seen it in the shops anyway.

Good for you.

Now **** off.
--

Dave