Default Wooden door stuck

Help!

I can't get into the garage by the recently installed back door.
It's solid wood in a wood frame and has swollen so much in the wet
weather it has jammed in the frame, top and side. I have planed the
door before to ease it into the frame.
I fear applying too much pressure on the door handle will break it.
How can I get this door opened?

By the way the roll-over entrance door for the garage can be opened
only from within.
There are no keys for the entrance door's handle!

Thanks

Jonathan

Brian Reay

wrote in message
oups.com...
Help!

I can't get into the garage by the recently installed back door.
It's solid wood in a wood frame and has swollen so much in the wet
weather it has jammed in the frame, top and side. I have planed the
door before to ease it into the frame.
I fear applying too much pressure on the door handle will break it.
How can I get this door opened?

Can you get the hinge pins out?

If so, the door may pull out rather than swing open. To swing open needs
more clearance than to pull out.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN