The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Grand Designs - tree house

Owain wrote:
Contrary to some listings, tonight's Grand Designs (just started, C4)
is the coppice-worker's house again.

Owain

I thought a tree house was built in a tree? :-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Mr Fuxit

I thought a tree house was built in a tree?

So where's a sh#t house built?

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Mr Fuxit wrote:
I thought a tree house was built in a tree?

So where's a sh#t house built?

That depends on the parents.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Ian Stirling

Mr Fuxit wrote:
I thought a tree house was built in a tree?

So where's a sh#t house built?

In the arctic, otherwise it melts.
That's not pretty.
Chris Bacon

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Owain wrote:
Contrary to some listings, tonight's Grand Designs (just started, C4)
is the coppice-worker's house again.

I thought a tree house was built in a tree? :-)

Yup. What else can it be?