DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Grand Designs - tree house (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/126642-re-grand-designs-tree-house.html)

The3rd Earl Of Derby October 26th 05 09:46 PM

Grand Designs - tree house

Owain wrote:
Contrary to some listings, tonight's Grand Designs (just started, C4)
is the coppice-worker's house again.

Owain

I thought a tree house was built in a tree? :-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Mr Fuxit October 26th 05 10:42 PM

Grand Designs - tree house

I thought a tree house was built in a tree?

So where's a sh#t house built?

The3rd Earl Of Derby October 26th 05 10:54 PM

Grand Designs - tree house

Mr Fuxit wrote:
I thought a tree house was built in a tree?

So where's a sh#t house built?

That depends on the parents.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Ian Stirling October 27th 05 04:23 AM

Grand Designs - tree house

Mr Fuxit wrote:
I thought a tree house was built in a tree?

So where's a sh#t house built?

In the arctic, otherwise it melts.
That's not pretty.

Chris Bacon October 27th 05 09:46 AM

Grand Designs - tree house

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Owain wrote:
Contrary to some listings, tonight's Grand Designs (just started, C4)
is the coppice-worker's house again.

I thought a tree house was built in a tree? :-)

Yup. What else can it be?