AlexW

Default Ping "J": re Cheapo Trend Router

In another thread last month I mentioned this but could not remember the
details (other than I saw it at B&Q).

Model: T-Tech TT/R127
Collar: 1/2"
Power: 2050 watt
Price: £99 ish

It has a fine height adjuster, which looks a bit "plasticky" as does the
rest of the tool.

HTH,

Alex.