Default soil pipe through new pour concrete floor

What is the detail for pouring a new concrete floor around a new stack
? Presumably the brown pipe sticks out above, leaving a socket into
which the grey soil pipe attaches. Do you pour the concrete directly
against the plastic, or is some kind of packing / expansion gap
required ?
Cheers,
Simon.

When my soil pipe was fitted, the concrete was poured directly around
it. In my case, it was in an existing concrete floor - ie a slot was
cut through it from the soil pipe location to the outside wall, and they
just filled the slot - don't know if that makes any difference. No
concrete around the horizontal(-ish) component of the pipe of course;
that's well below the slab.

Did the brown or clay but stick through and the soil pipe in a socket,
or did the stack pipe go straight into the ground ?
An socket above the slab seems the most versatile method.
Cheers,
Simon.

Yep, socket above ground. That part of the work was done by ground
workers; they left me with a reinstated solid floor and an above-ground
socket connected to an inspection chamber outside, and everything tested.
Then it was over to me and the plumber to fit all the internal soil pipe
and other fittings when we were ready;

Good, that all sounds nice and easy.
Thanks for the info,
Simon.