Rub

Default Should i get steam from my vertical flue?

I've had a new vaillent combination boiler and have steam comin from
the flue. is this normal because i can't remember steam coming from my
old standard gas boiler.

Aidan

Rub wrote:
I've had a new vaillent combination boiler and have steam comin from
the flue. is this normal because i can't remember steam coming from my
old standard gas boiler.

Yes, it's water droplets & it's called pluming. The old boiler emitted
steam, which is colourless. The new boiler will be (should be) a
condensing boiler, so the steam is condensed into water. Some goes down
the drain, some gets blown out with the flue gases.

Steam Bending Lumber - Any Good Sites Big John Woodworking 2 December 26th 04 06:30 PM
FAQ - Steambending gregg Woodworking 0 December 26th 04 02:06 PM
Why can't I extend my boiler flue? Richard J. UK diy 6 August 23rd 04 09:49 PM
Adjusting/Controlling Heat on Steam Radiators Ezra Cove Home Repair 6 October 20th 03 04:20 PM
Zienth Vertical Squish (How do I find and test the Capacitor?) Kevin Cornwell Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 03 02:17 PM