dennis@home

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
...you are here, the so called boiler expert. The one who didn't know
condensing boilers are rated up to 109% efficiency.

The physics illiterate strikes again...

Yes.

It is quite possible to be 109% efficient.

Take the case where the supplier is moving slowly while the consumer is
travelling at 0.99c and do the maths.

As time passes slowly for the consumer he will use less energy than the
supplier ships.

Doctor Drivel

"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of senile
flatulence wrote in message ...
In article ,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
...you are here, the so called boiler expert. The one who didn't

know
| condensing boilers are rated up to 109% efficiency.
|
| The physics illiterate strikes again...
|
| Another effing senile idiot.

No! it is just the rather crazy way efficiency is calculated for
boilers. I read about it some weeks ago, but it seemed not a crazy as it
sounds, and did not understand it.

Efficiency is simply energy in versus energy out. And since energy can
neither be created or destroyed efficiency cannot exceed 100%. As I'm sure
you know.

But Drivel doesn't understand this since he can only read adverts.

This man has not a clue about boilers and how the efficiencies are
calculated. This is the idiot whop told people not to service their
boilers, because the fool never did it for 18 years.

Sad but true.

Doctor Drivel

Dave Fawthrop wrote:
...you are here, the so called boiler expert. The one who didn't

know
| condensing boilers are rated up to 109% efficiency.
|
| The physics illiterate strikes again...
|
| Another effing senile idiot.

No! it is just the rather crazy way efficiency is calculated for
boilers. I read about it some weeks ago, but it seemed not a crazy as it
sounds, and did not understand it.

Efficiency is simply energy in versus energy out. And since energy can
neither be created or destroyed efficiency cannot exceed 100%.

...here is a man who doesn't know, a man who has no clue
...he has no clue about the things which are known to me and you

...permanently vacant in his head
...no knoweldge, reason, logic, this must be said

...drivel and babble it just come so
...relentless, incoherrent in it flow

...it's time take no notice of this fool so clearly senile
...just thank the Lord you are sane and give a little smile

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
But Drivel doesn't understand this since he can only read adverts.

This man has not a clue about boilers and how the efficiencies are
calculated.

I understand perfectly how efficiencies are calculated.

That you choose to believe an inaccurate method says more about your lack
of basic knowledge than anything else.

This is the idiot whop told people not to service their
boilers, because the fool never did it for 18 years.

It's up to 18 years now is it? Another example of plucking figures from
the air and quoting them as if they are true.

Are you drunk again?

--
*Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Doctor Drivel

Doctor Drivel wrote:
But Drivel doesn't understand this since he can only read adverts.

This man has not a clue about boilers and how the efficiencies are
calculated.

I understand perfectly how efficiencies are calculated.

It is clear you don't. And when expert tell you otherwise you persist in
saying you are right. You a senile idiot.

raden

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
...you are here, the so called boiler expert. The one who didn't know

| condensing boilers are rated up to 109% efficiency.
|
| The physics illiterate strikes again...
|
| Another effing senile idiot.

No! it is just the rather crazy way efficiency is calculated for
boilers. I read about it some weeks ago, but it seemed not a crazy as it
sounds, and did not understand it.

Efficiency is simply energy in versus energy out. And since energy can
neither be created or destroyed efficiency cannot exceed 100%. As I'm sure
you know.

But Drivel doesn't understand this since he can only read adverts.

We've been through this loop several times

Honestly, isn't it just better to ignore dIMM rather than rising to his
postings?

Just ignore him

--
geoff
Doctor Drivel

Dave Fawthrop wrote:
...you are here, the so called boiler expert. The one who didn't

know
| condensing boilers are rated up to 109% efficiency.
|
| The physics illiterate strikes again...
|
| Another effing senile idiot.

No! it is just the rather crazy way efficiency is calculated for
boilers. I read about it some weeks ago, but it seemed not a crazy as

it
sounds, and did not understand it.

Efficiency is simply energy in versus energy out. And since energy can
neither be created or destroyed efficiency cannot exceed 100%. As I'm

sure
you know.

But Drivel doesn't understand this since he can only read adverts.

We've been through this loop several times

Honestly, isn't it just better to ignore dIMM

Maxie, are you saying we should ignore Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress,
the love of your life?

Roger

The message
from Dave Fawthrop contains these words:

No! it is just the rather crazy way efficiency is calculated for boilers.
I read about it some weeks ago, but it seemed not a crazy as it sounds, and
did not understand it.

Its just a con trick including an element in the numerator which was
excluded from the denominator.

--
Roger Chapman

Rayburn integrated into central heating David Cawkwell UK diy 2 February 8th 05 06:23 PM
Central heating advice Wordy UK diy 4 January 7th 05 08:19 AM
Central Heating control unit replacement - advice please Damian Home Repair 1 December 29th 03 01:35 AM
Central Heating costs + other questions The Question Asker UK diy 7 December 1st 03 06:28 PM
No central heating - HW only threewayvalve and tank therm John UK diy 7 September 29th 03 09:18 AM