Default naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving

naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving
for boston in 10mins. so she won't have to pay out money.naseem says i
told you this and you say no you did not
tell me that you are going
back to boston i like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins
dohave a inv. for me you say
no you because you did not tell me you were leaving so neseem says she
is leaving can't pay you and for you to send her a invoice so you do
that and 60 days after you do that you get a check in the mail. you
take the check to the bank to cash it and you find out it's a bad check

and naseem jaffer likes to do raud & forgery and naseem likes to put
peoples names on contracts with out there Knowledge. you don't no this
until the people with the contract keeps calling you and you asked them

why they are calling you and they say because naseem jeffer put your
name on the contract with out your Knowledge.

Weatherlawyer

Hywel Jenkins wrote:
In article .com,
says...
[...]

You no speekee thee eenglish.

A seem ja affer 925-367-5615. Bos done does stuff like says im leaving
so she won't have to pay out money. an seem says i told you this and
you say no you did not tell me that you are going back too.

Boss don like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins Dave a
forman you say no you because you did not tell me you were leaving sons
and says she is leaving, can't pay you and for you to send her an
invoice.

Oh bugger it, I can't be bothered. And anyway the poor bugger is in
deep regrets I have no doubt. Teach him to check the address next time
before he posts though.

Lobster

Weatherlawyer wrote:

Oh bugger it, I can't be bothered. And anyway the poor bugger is in
deep regrets I have no doubt. Teach him to check the address next time
before he posts though.

Unlikely - for a start our Betty has posted the same message separately
to uk.telecom.mobile amongsth others. She's clearly one brick short of
a full load: check out her posting history at http://tinyurl.com/8fu2v

David