Default Metal Bra naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving

naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving
for boston in 10mins. so she won't have to pay out money.naseem says i
told you this and you say no you did not
tell me that you are going
back to boston i like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins
dohave a inv. for me you say
no you because you did not tell me you were leaving so neseem says she
is leaving can't pay you and for you to send her a invoice so you do
that and 60 days after you do that you get a check in the mail. you
take the check to the bank to cash it and you find out it's a bad check

and naseem jaffer likes to do raud & forgery and naseem likes to put
peoples names on contracts with out there Knowledge. you don't no this
until the people with the contract keeps calling you and you asked them

why they are calling you and they say because naseem jeffer put your
name on the contract with out your Knowledge.

Chris

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I tried using http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate this with no
luck. Could you please tell me what language this is?

Better yet, tell me what color the sky is on your planet

Chris

Gunner Asch

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:34:42 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Chris...are you really positivly sure you actually want to know?

Sometimes..ignorance really IS bliss.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

"Chris" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving
for boston in 10mins. so she won't have to pay out money.naseem says i
told you this and you say no you did not
tell me that you are going
back to boston i like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins
dohave a inv. for me you say
no you because you did not tell me you were leaving so neseem says she

[more snipping]
name on the contract with out your Knowledge.

I tried using http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate this with no
luck. Could you please tell me what language this is?

Better yet, tell me what color the sky is on your planet

Chris

U have ta use da jamacan eubonics dictionary mon!

Chris

wrote in message ...
"Chris" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving
for boston in 10mins. so she won't have to pay out money.naseem says i
told you this and you say no you did not
tell me that you are going
back to boston i like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins
dohave a inv. for me you say
no you because you did not tell me you were leaving so neseem says she

[more snipping]
name on the contract with out your Knowledge.

I tried using http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate this with no
luck. Could you please tell me what language this is?

Better yet, tell me what color the sky is on your planet

Chris

U have ta use da jamacan eubonics dictionary mon!

Ok, I just took this excellent ebonics class at
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/ebonics.htm. Still no go.

The best I can make out is something about a street corner, a pimp, and some
missing money. Other than that the OP will have to translate the rest.

Sorry,
Chris

Christopher Tidy

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:34:42 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

[...]

Very true :-). I don't think I want to know about a bunch of crackheads
and pimps on their way to Boston. Actually, I thought Boston was a
pretty clean city. Maybe some guy on crack dreamed the whole story while
sitting at his computer, having forgotten that he arrived at RCM looking
for advice on how to fix his oven so he could prepare more crack...

Chris

Gunner Asch

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:25:25 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:34:42 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

[...]

Using microwave oven transformers.....

Chris wrote:
no
luck. Could you please tell me what language this is?

kabola

Attaching wooden lats to a metal balcony rail Andy Woodworking 1 February 2nd 05 11:45 AM
electricity on my water pipes Laurent Doiron Home Repair 32 March 30th 04 06:01 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM
Drywall screws for metal studs prone to strip, please help. andy everett Home Repair 2 August 23rd 03 07:10 PM