Default Discovery Real Time

Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel?

I've tried the bleb site, but didn't find thsi channel.

Thanks

Rob Convery

http://www.realtimetv.co.uk/_home/

"J" wrote in message
newscadnZ2dnZ02okDinZ2dnZMFuN6dnZ2dRVnyoZ2dnZ0@e clipse.net.uk...
Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel?

I've tried the bleb site, but didn't find thsi channel.

Thanks

Colin Wilson

Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel?

Try http://digiguide.co.uk - it`ll set you back about =A37 for a 12 month=
=20
subscription, but its pretty useful.

--=20
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
cabinet-guy

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:00:43 +0100, "J" wrote:

Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel?

I've tried the bleb site, but didn't find thsi channel.

Thanks

www.radiotimes.com is free
Dave Fawthrop

Digiguide www.gypsymedia.com works great and is IMO worth every penny.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
"Intelligent Design?" my knees say *not*.

Geoffrey

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:00:43 +0100, "J" wrote:

Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel?

I've tried the bleb site, but didn't find thsi channel.

Thanks

Sky.com has listings for all channels, icluding this one

--
Warning: Do not look directly into laser with remaining eye.
Geoffrey

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:50:04 GMT, Geoffrey
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:00:43 +0100, "J" wrote:

Anyone know of a good website with TV listings for this channel?

I've tried the bleb site, but didn't find thsi channel.

Thanks

Sky.com has listings for all channels, including this one

^ it shows

--
Warning: Do not look directly into laser with remaining eye.